Wednesday 12 January 2011

Stunned

*picture shot and edited by me


As I was strolling down Jonker street, this particular rack caught my attention. The colour oustands itself in that very dull corner of Jonker Street in Melaka. 

Sometimes, when times were at it's worst, good things will happen. - Inside of you, something's up your chest, you speak out. When you do, you have a real good buddy to listen to you, and that's a blessing for all the shits that had happened to you.

In the prettiest picture you might find flaws that disgust you, but at least you see it.

A friend once told me - Having a down time makes you grow. I see that it makes sense to me. When life's all too perfect for you, you don't have empathy

I'm yet to install photoshop since i reformatted my comp. I can't do editing and my pictures will not have my signature for now.

No comments: