Saturday 8 January 2011

Exhausted

I've been extremely hardcore lately. Trying to tone up and get rid of those fats in gym.
Had 2 futsals in 1 day which killed me. Played from afternoon - evening, and night - midnight.
I need a new futsal shoe. Mine is gonna explode soon. 

I watched Paranormal Activity 2 and it was quite a good low-budget movie. It was exciting and despite the slow build up, it was quite good. Don't expect too much from it and it'll turn out just nice. I remember how we once watched the 1st part in William's house and everyone was holding and hugging on each other with pillows everywhere in his TV room. This time, we were in the cinema and yes, they did shout. I DID NOT.
 [ thats a lie ] 

Whole Spring Chicken from Ikea Cafe. RM 14 only
This chicken is only available from 6th jan to 20th Jan. You should give it a try. for small eaters, share. For big eaters, you need 5 more Ikea's Juicy delicious Meatballs to fill your stomach. Nice stuff.

I think I'm addicted to Ikea's meatballs

No comments: