Saturday 8 January 2011

Last few moments of 2010

A day where people flips their calender realizing it's the end to it. It's time for a new one. 
People will crowd in the most happening places just to celebrate the start of a New Year. Counting down to watch fireworks lighting up the sky, with its beautiful colours. Often it is a mesmerizing event for most people. 

Shiat Teen's Sister's Boyfriend's Father [ sister's future father-in-law ] has invited us to this launch party of the Cyberview Lodge Resort in Cyber Jaya for New Year's Eve. Credits to Uncle Ngiam. If it weren't for him, we wouldn't get the platform couch sitting beside the runway / dance floor. It was a really beautiful that night even though I've not been there during the day before they transformed the outdoor garden area into a clubbing zone. They have colour spotlights everywhere surrounded by trees and a POOL! It is indeed a nice resort. I love how every single tree is lighted up. 
Teen trying to look like me? 
My outfit for the night. I started off with long because it was freezing and we were having dinner somewhere else before the long journey to CyberJaya. 

Leng-Teen-Jason [ he invited us ]

The couch is positioned in such a way that we can lean back and look up to enjoy their very own firework show or to sit back and relax to enjoy the fashion show that night. I love the view behind us. It's a realy nice garden area with a pool.

Of course. How can we not have this during a party like this rite. When the girls were busy going crazy, we the guys were left back on the sits alone. We then got more drinks for ourselves. It wasn't many of us so we just had 2 Chivas and 1 Black Label and 1 Jug of beer. Spent RM 110 that night. Shit me

When you get all hyped up and active, you ... PARTY !

Yeap. We had to get movin' on the dance floor. 
Me and Kent. 
Yeap this is where I started to feel the heat and started stripping. Notice the entrance pass on my right wrist. Its like a hospital tag !! How "creative"

Leng - Er jie - Er Jie's bf - me
They are so nice I just had to take a picture with them. He is one heck of a nice guy.



There goes the firework show. 

I had a new haircut just the day before the new year. So here am I. with a new hairstyle =)

No comments: