Sunday 9 January 2011

Keep that Burnin'

This was pretty long ago but I finally manage to get the initiative to post it up. It was a BBQ session among us friends before Lik Man left to Germany. It's like our very last meal all together so he decided to make us some delicious cooking before he left. He with his culinary skills managed our "dinner" that night with his special mix and marinations. I helped him out as a noobie / assistant since morning !

We wanted it to be merry so we invited people. Since it was in Shiat Teen's house, her sisters invited friends. We invited our friends as well =) Go through the pictures to see who's there.

This was his special skewed beef steak with wine.

this was MY very own secret recipe. Special Jun Mash Potato. You'll love it. Cruz sapu alot i bet.

The final outcome. We had no mixer so we had to hand-beat it till it's so fluffy. We have standards kay when it comes to food. [ served with sour cream ] 

All time casual food, Hot Dogs
This is no ordinary chicken wing. It was marinated with some special sauce. I don't even know what.

Look, told you they loved my mash potato haha


Dinner is served =)

Nigel raped the food.
Likman - Nigel - cruzzie

Suzuki just gave you the Japanese stare. Stare of Doom

This I hate the most. Because I hate mushrooms. This is 1 pack of loaded mushrooms marinated with vinegar and wine. Burned with fire before served. Some liked it tho.

Yi-vonne even came to eat before her Gym. How semangat haha.

Check out this awesome Banana with Chocolate topping. How delicious. Yumz !

He is actually making food instead of mess for that night. Amen

Philip and ze guys on the grill at the end of the day clearing up the left-overs. Like old man we sat around the grill chilling out chatting. 

There were other dishes but I didn't manage to take a picture of it. The marinated Lamb with wine was awesome !

2 comments:

Natalia said...

this post is very touching I especially enjoyed the part where you are with your friends, such sweet friendship always makes me feel warm and tingly on the inside!

Wei Jun said...

aww thx Nala. thx for reading my blog and hope u enjoyed it. I hope the best for you too :)