Thursday 8 July 2010

Monkey Nat


I never  liked saying goodbye and I never will. Its somehow something we'll all have to face one day where everyone leave you one by one. One of me dearest friend is leaving and its gonna be 3 years. Now thats saddening. Well, time isn't the biggest factor to determine how close you are to a person, its all the lil things that gets together that makes 2 person close. We didn't had much time together and definitely not much at all until u get back ( if u will ). Not sure if I should be proud of this but I get really close to some people fast enough, to have great times together but saying goodbye will be a heartbreaker. 

To my dear Natalie a.k.a. Monkey !
Thing's been great for me and I'm blessed to have you part of my life. May you enjoy your life in Australia and take real good care of yourself out there. Stuffs happened, happens, but at least, we're happy being together rite. I surely miss the times we had together.

Your dumbness, your retardedness, your funnyness, your love, your caring, your laughs and stuffs that we've been through together will now be memories and may this be not forgotten.
How you try to seduce me with the pizza ? 
Act cute yea !
Hiding from some black dude in college ?
I can never forget this ! Anita washing plates in kitchen !


You'll deeply be missed by me and all of your friends back here. May you have the best of luck and please don't forget us. May faith bring us together again. =D
Loves ~

No comments: