Friday 16 July 2010

Can't Smile Without You

Can't smile without you by Barry Manilow is really beautiful.
Well, I've witness how my cousin got married to a girl he loved and it is just so beautiful. I've been trying to find a word to describe how I felt at that very moment they were declared husband and wife but I just couldn't.
I can't even verify my actual feeling nowadays as it's messed up with all sorts of it. I suddenly felt like taking a picture of this necklace that I had with me, maybe this is what I feel at that very moment. In this picture it illustrates most of my feelings perhaps, I need a proper translation. I took this photo in such a way that it feels loved and secure. I edited this photo in such a way that it looks smooth and lovely and warm. So what is that in the language of love ? haha 

No comments: