Sunday 18 July 2010

I see you


I'm not sure about some people but I think I've thought about another part of myself. 
I am just 19 but somehow I don't have that URGE or DESIRE or THIRST to go party all night long and drink like some cow anymore. Doesn't mean I don't want it, obviously if there is I don't mind attending a party / clubbing. I prefer a relax and peaceful atmosphere and just have a good ol' chilling session with my friends. Just sit by the pool side, park, mamak, simple snacks , drinks, and just talk our hearts out. 

Yesterday was a little too bored so I decided to call everyone out. Went from my house about 9-ish to Sunway to kidnap Nigel then off to SS2 to kidnap leng and man and wchun, then off to kidnap shiatteen and somehow ended up at a park in Kota Damansara and we just chat till midnight and i somehow got home 3am.

I know some songs such as techno, trance, electro, house, pop can change a person's mood and affects the way a person drives. But for me, I drive even faster and goes day dreaming with songs really slow such as these. These are also songs that makes me think a lot while I'm driving and I somehow drive even faster than listening to party songs lol. These are also songs that are stuck in my head for now.

- Kina Grannis - Valentine
- Jason Derulo - Riding solo
- A cursive memory - A piano song
- Until June - In My Head
- Kylie Minogue - All the lovers
- Mika - I see you
- Mika - By the time
- Augustana - Boston
- Wyclef Jean - Sweetest girl

Had a good long talk with a friend and I learn to see how people suffer under those fake smile they put on every time they go out. I feel you, you feel me. Love you all. 

No comments: