Saturday 24 July 2010

Zouk KL


I watched Inception !! and it's beyond awesome. Inception and Angels & Demons are one of the best shows ever to me :) Sean Nigel and me in tropicana city mall, early movie just after dinner and then we head to PARTY !
Was suppose to go Mist in Bangsar but we ended up in Zouk because most the friends are there. So, load the car up with petrol and we got lost in KL. Nice try.
After a few turnings here and there we found Zouk !! It was an awesome night especially with those cars, saw R8 silver, GTRsss, porchesssss and 1 Lambo :)
Yea and Nigel chipped off a small piece of my tooth while I was drinking from a beer bottle he BANG me with his shoulders ... but its cool. 
Then we got lost and ended up NEAR Kajang and i finally manage to get us back to PJ :)
I had a really really good time with them. One of the best. And I'm officially broke. totally over spent this 2 months. You wouldn't wanna know how much =S
Guess who we met in the morning. Okay its not morning but it's OUR morning :)

Our Beloved Nat !!! :) loves. 

No comments: