Wednesday 21 July 2010

Changes

Vuvuzela !!

Thing's been getting really hectic lately. Last minute assignments and crap stress over a video editing again. Making a movie isn't easy when you don't have a smooth transaction to the story. I realize it's the same applied to a person's life. When I'm down, i tend to see more sad occasions around me. Especially me and friends. Trouble floats around but I notice the existence more now. It's never easy going through something by yourself. Friends are there for a reason. A companion, a buddy, an angel that walks the journey with you with love. 
I've got uncountable friends who went, who is going, and is in Australia and people by my side, are leaving 1 by 1. It's just a matter of time. But does it have to be this soon and this far and this long ?


Recently, a couple of friends just left in this few weeks, overseas. Even when I knew they'll be there for a few months or a year plus, I'm still sad. What more those that are not even sure if they're coming back after their degree. What shatters will be the road ahead. Changes that I'm going through now, I'm not used to it and I need time to adapt. It won't be short i guess. Things seems to be displaced, time don't feel like its at the correct place, everything's disorientated. I taste the other part of sacrifice to conquer distance as a barrier, and it isn't tasty at all. Life isn't that easy after all. I see so much, i think too much. It's always easier to be said than done my friends. Most importantly, we appreciate what we have now. The biggest regret will be not doing what I should have done earlier, and all I can say is, it's a blessing to have you being part of my life. Fighting a momentary fear is better than a life time regression. 
Love you all ~

No comments: