Monday 30 August 2010

Blur


Sometimes, looking at things from a different perspective does give you a different picture. See a picture through another, gave me a thought. 
I've been claimed as the blurriest observer by far known in mankind and living things. Well, someone once told me that, I have a good sense of observing people and stuff, I see most. BUT ( there's always a but in every story, so cliche ), but sometimes I just never had the guts to put things into a picture, getting into the conclusion. Sometimes there's just too much of these bits and pieces that I see, I don't know which belongs where. Sometimes I just want to avoid the truth so I wouldn't want to see them.
When you look at things at a different angle, the obvious will start to show, the true colours will reveal. There you'll either see a beauty out of it, or you'll see a hurtful truth. 
Sometimes I tend to see things that isn't meant for me to know. 
So is it good or bad to be a good observer ? I should just apply for the spy agency, they need manpower nowadays.

No comments: