Friday 13 August 2010

Solo Freedom

Just had my finals and its all over. My final paper in this 1.5 years of foundation in HELP has finally come to an end. My future is now an empty road yet to decide. But yea, after paper guided kok to uptown with the girls and went for Nasi Lemak which was quite okay. Had this cool drink they called it the " Our Milo Ais Special Dinosaur" I was impressed by the picture so I gave it a try. It cost me RM 6 btw.

 
Above : " Our Milo Ais Special Dinosaur " 
It was actually ice-blended milo with lots of milo powder on top. 
Not really nice.

But yea went over to Wonder Milk in uptown and bought a Lomo Camera for Juliana. The cafe is quite nice and its really cool. Worth trying out for the atmosphere. Not sure about the food but they have cupcakes there. Food should be quite okay. They sell alot of cool toys there and its worth giving a visit. 




Yea as I was saying it was my last day in Foundation ( provided if i pass ) which I should be able to pass.
I dropped by kent's place around 4pm and I had to be his driver for the day / few days because he sprained his ankle and he can't drive. Went over teen's place with kent to chill and watch a movie " When In Rome " it was quite nice tho. Had Bak Kut Teh in KD and then we chilled at a cafe chatting / doing work.

The best was when we headed back to teen's house and we chilled outside her house stargazing with a big piece of cloth as our picnic mat and ate durian ! Had the guitar and we jammed and sang along for the night. It was a quality time I can say. Too bad not everyone's free to celebrate my freedom today. But yea, can't complain after having such lovely time together even if it's the 3 of us.

No comments: