Tuesday 10 August 2010

What a picture can do


Tell me what you see.
What people would normally see is " a cup "
What a thinker would see is " an empty cup "
It doesn't have to look empty to know that it's feeling empty. Same goes to how you see a person. 
His or her life can seem like it is really happening but never know how empty it is deep inside.

I once used to think people who goes to art galleries or photo galleries are boring people who stand at the same spot for an hour starring at the same photo. I then realize, I could do the same now. The perfect shot will be a shot that makes people think. How a photograph / picture portrait itself can be interesting when you get to know about the meaning it carries. Like they say, a picture worth a thousand words. 
To me, with the suitable music it makes the picture perfect :)

No comments: