Wednesday 1 September 2010

Colours in Life


Above : I-City ( Nikon D300 )

I just love colours. Dad taught me how to shoot landscape that day when we went to Titiwangsa for some father-son time together. He had his and I had my camera during SUNSET and he was like, "training his son up for landscape photography". I learn alot. From there, I saw the beauty of colours again that made me daydream looking at those photos. 
Looking at a sunset is similar to watching a person moving on. Life will have to keep going as time goes by. But when life drifted to a different division (sunset) and it gets tougher with the changes, look forward for the beauty of it because there's definitely something beautiful ahead in life (the moon will rise).
The only thing is, will you appreciate it. You'll only learn to appreciate when you loose something.
For me, I know a few who will be part of my life for sure and we will be in each other's life. We'll build this unbreakable bond of friendship, so strong we felt like family. Cheers to my brothers and sisters. 
I am still yet to know who appreciates me because, it is human's nature to take things for granted.
So far, I've found mind. Have you ?

No comments: