Saturday 11 September 2010

Shoes craze

This is a post about my shoes. I took the effort to dig out my shoes from the closet and take a photo of it 1 by 1. I was left alone at home on a Saturday and it's a public holiday, what to do? I just realized that I splash a lot of money on shoes. Maybe I'm a shoe guy :)
Well, I was really close to getting my hands on a Vans which cost me RM 260 and RM 190. But due to some difficulties (mum) yea i didn't get it. I couldn't find some of my old shoes to post it up as the "antique" section but this is all I could find.

Above : My Puma Ferrari White - RM 300 which served me a good 3 years

Above : this is how it looked like after 3 years old. Black and crumpled and old. RIP. I'm letting this shoe retire. Gonna find a replacement soon. ( VANS !!! )


Above : Got this Polo recently not too long, not too soon ago. Didn't wear this out much because I didn't want to dirty it. Not cheap tho.

Above : I got this shoe bcz it looks cute and i like the mushmallow thingy infront, and got discounted for it ;)


Above : this is my old Nike Air, retired and this thing took me through Sabah and Mount Kinabalu for 22 days of extreme hardcore expedition. May you RIP.

Above : Red Predator Adidas, this is the leather one that used to cost RM700 at launching price. Highest end. I got it off 50%. how cool rite. I love my sexy boots.


Above : My football boots came with 2 extra shoepad with weights infront for training. Wasn't heavy enough for me tho.


Above : Futsal shoe from Puma. All my old futsal shoes are somewhere in the garbage i can't find it. One was red, one was black.


Above : My REEF flip flops ! super comfy. Got it off during a clearance sale. Damn hell worth it.


Above : My brand new Nike Lunarlite / Flywire. Super cool green. I saw a red one tho. This cost me a bomb. Thank god for Raya sales.

Thats it for now. I've got a few missing shoes including my old futsal shoes, old tracking shoes, which all cost alot :( and ofcourse my 8yearold kikilala shoes :) I really think I spent alot on shoes, some are not cheap at all. Need to start saving money !

No comments: