Monday 3 August 2009

RESTART

Lets Start all over again. Hit the clock and let the dial be
[ 00.00am ]

Had a wonderful trip up the Genting and Its one memorable one too.
Its a moment that my precious mates gave me that I cherish.
The fun is beyond the sky, the joy is indescribable .

Here are some photos.


Alright, Now I have 1 full month to laze around and its NOT FUN AT ALL. Tell me, how do I kill 30 days of time. Its the 3rd day and so far so good. Most of my friends scattering around, hard to find those from HELP.


Ohyea, those who have the 1U parking ticket that WC gave, go give it a check, my ticket was taken last August, and now, the machine doesn't have the 5th digit to display the price. Ticket is taken on Aug 08. Now the Ticket is 1 year old. Jobless ppl's job ..~


You guys should go watch The Proposal . Its really good. You have, humor, romance, joke, jealousy, sad, all sorts of emotions in 1 movie !! Its really good. More movies coming up next.


Well, other than stonning at home and *somewhere* else, almost everything i see or i come across, just seems to play a part in my mind. It just reminds me of all of my friends. From items to places, from scenery to images that puzzles up my mind. I just kept having thoughts of those moments we had.

~ Lets Start All Over Again ~

~ Speak Your Heart Out ~

No comments: