Wednesday 5 August 2009

Happi Birday JK

Happy Birthday to our beloved "Big One" JK Jia Kent is now 18 and still growing ( in and out )
My Brother from another Mother


Had a nice fun dinner at Murni then we headed out to a park somewhere near
Had a wonderful time together although there was no technology anywhere near.
It was a moment under the bright moon today, which ALL 8 of us spoke our selfs out
We had our session again. Atleast I still have friends to walk by my side.
It was quite an Emo Session for awhile, but ended up we just had our lovely talk.

With 1 in NS, he shall never be forgotten. All 9 of us.
Number maybe small but the bond is ever lasting strong.
Atleast I still have someone after falling such great height.
Atleast I'm not going through another tough journey pretending how nice things would be



Wei Chun - Wei Jun - William - Lik Man - Nigel - Jia Kent - Shiat Teen - Shiang Leng

No comments: