Saturday 8 August 2009

Spotted

Pumping up the beat, Let the music play. I'm blasting massive loud songs outta my amp nowadays. And there are reasons to that. Loaded myself with crazy bass assKicking Songs.
My Biological Music library is overloading with all sorts of genre. House - trance - Classical - Jazz - blues - Pop - contemparory - Rock - Dance - clubs - etc.etc.

I'm lazy to put up a player on my blog as it will cause some ppl's com to lag. Imeem is quite lag. I'm still looking for a nice player to put up my songs. Those who are interested in my songs pls do contact me. I can help download too. I'm free~ I might put up a list of songs that i'm listening to nowadays.

Alright People. 1 month holiday.
Those who wants football or futsal pls do contact me. Join in or either a team .
I'm back to my active massive songs downloading. I'm now loading myself with lots of songs. So those who wants songs can get it from me. add me in Skype ( twjuntwjun )



Spotted this baby in Next-Car.



Just wanna Explode till the world spins backwards

No comments: