Friday 24 December 2010

Mirror's Mirror

This is what I did during my "slacking period ". 
Mirrors Magazine Soft Launch in Mist Club Bangsar. It was one of the many events I attended since my very last post. ( i know it's very long ago, trying to not get lazy with the pictures now so I'll get more posts )
I'm pretty proud enough to tell the world Sheena Liam is one of me friend ! She's awesome and she's amazing. She's a model and she's stunning. Not to mention she's almost taller than me without heals.
Anyways, yes, she is one of the models for this magazine and she's the 1st runner up competing for Mirror's Magazine Ambassador. Thats good enough. 


Look at her very beloved friends who went to support her. 

Photo Quoted by Sheena Liam : I don't remember winning, I remember this.

Anyways, the best part comes after. It's always after. The after party =)
Headed back to Mist and the music suck balls so we flew to MOS to party. It was lady's night, so yeah as usual it's JAM PACKED with people inside.
Nevertheless, I had a heck of a fun that night. chilled at Saji till it was 5am. A long talk can never get boring.

To the amazing Sheena Liam : Congrats for winning and all the best ahead. You're as awesome as we are to you. ;)

*photos by Philip Rom

No comments: