Thursday 30 December 2010

Call it a day for 2010


I'm going to call it a day, just a second before the clock hits 12 in the middle of the night, telling myself that, it's over. 2010 is over.

I am posting this now because I know, new-year's eve no one will be free enough to blog or play FB. I've been spending my last few nights of 2010 browsing through my historical ancient diary ( laptop ) for photos. It brings back fond memories. Call me weird but I love going through photos over and over again. My Harddisk is my diary, it's filled with tons and tons of photos, it's for me to look back and remind myself of my good old days when I grow old one day. Every picture tells a story.

It'll be bullshitting if it's a perfect year for me, 2010 flew by really quick again. I didn't had a chance to prepare myself. There're ups and downs throughout this year, moments of joy and times that hurts. Disappointments scattered on my very calender, yet there's satisfaction.

I'm really glad I made new friends in 2010, mostly from Taylors University ( my future uni ) huurayyy ! I've met extremely awesome people and extremely pathetic people but fortunate enough for me, I had a big bunch of awesome friends that gave me a whole new adventure with a different exposure and experiences.

So, look back at your photographs and look how much things have changed. It's a pity for some but life goes on. Appreciate what you have and don't regret for what you've not held tight when you had a chance. Friends come and go, true friends never leave. Look ahead for a new year. 

No comments: