Saturday 11 July 2009

Slow Night

Had quite a boring day today. Really really boring. Dinner, with family, ate some chinese dishes.
When heading home, dad say boring. Bored of PJ. So he decided to bring my mom to Ampang , lookout point i guess. So its just the 3 of us.
Me and my sis took lil bro for cake in Secret recipe then dropped him home for some IMPORTANT online computer game. Then headed to Racks in Subang and its flooded with people. Spoiled my mood of playing.
Then i decided i should find something to chillax for today. Its been really tough lately.
My sis is nice enough to teman me to Wabisabi today. Its in TTDI. My cousin's condo is just there. so cool. Went in there, had a nice corner sit. Ordered Bacardi Apple to chill out. Just enjoy the drink. Till i'm chilled, headed home. Muahaha. $$$ gone.


No comments: