Sunday 26 July 2009

Christmas

Christmas is about 4 months away and why am I looking forward to it ??
Well,
1st - I love Christmas.
2nd - I'm having my Semester Break there !! 14th Dec - 3rd Jan
3rd - My cousin in Aussie is not working for 2 weeks and ask if we free go over !
And my mom ask me to go over !! haha. now i will have to make an effort to HUNT for cheap tickets. or not i will have to swim over.

Looking forward for good stuff to come =)

Currently going through stress period.
Finals is here. 2 down 2 to go.
Screwed up my English and Computing Principle.
Caculus should be fine and Study Skills to come.

Saturday, there is no bus service from HMC to Wisma HELP. So all of us had to drive there. Its hectic enough to drive there yet we have to park in this Wisma HELP parking lot. Its filled with stickers and labels that says "RESERVED" for some idiots who don drive there, and driving in the parking lot is like driving in pasar malam. pillars here and there. that is still okay.
The worst part is when we had to get out of the car park.
We will all give that stunned face when we put our token inside the autopay machine.
Per-hour is RM3. Most of us parked there for 6-8 hours. So total up to 18 - 24 bucks !! Its a pain to our wallet man. There goes my party drink $$.

Can't wait to end my last paper on Tues. Its because after our last paper we'll all be heading to Midvalley for grocery shopping !! Yes, grocery shopping. Its for our upcoming trip to Genting Highlands on Wednesday !!
Wednesday I will be heading up Genting with my bunch of college mates. I believe it will be a great trip also a memorable one too.

Things are getting back to its places again. Its getting better.

Ah, to Erina my ice-cream girl. haha. I'm broke.. why? As usual I've been having lots of ice-cream from Baskin Robins and Haagen Daz. Also as usual, splashed lots on Starbucks. I shall bring u out for a treat one day =D So cheer up ! U shall bring ur hot tall white ANGMO guy to find me. =)

Had a nice surprise by WeiChun who actually sneaked back from NS. Yeap. He was having this break in NS so he decided to come back without informing ANYONE. only his sister and his dad so he could come back and surprise his mom. And yes he did, by stealing the car away. haha. Then he and his evil plan, as usual, punked each and everyone of us !! 1 at a time. Me and william was the last i guess because that night they invited us to go out for Cyber on a wednesday. And he was in disguise. He was wearing a beany to cover his baldness, A Hoody to cover himself. So the initial plan was to make me sit beside this 'stranger' bzc i was last to arrive after william. Conclusion, We got PUNKED !

If things goes well !! I'll be off to aussie for christmas !! haha.

Back to study. Calculus tmr.

No comments: