Wednesday 8 July 2009

Adrenaline

Talking bout music, what makes your adrenaline rush.
Definitely not Canon in D or Marriage D'amor or something.
Its you, Standing in front of thousands of people, creating vibes, creating excitement, thrill to thousands of people. On of the best atmosphere that you would want to be in to clear your mind.
Dj Tiesto - Power mix.

What else makes your adrenaline Rush. Being thrown around thousands of feet above ?
Flying pass at ground level at a speed to tear your skin off your skull
One of my dreams to be a pilot.

Darn Cool !! That day, my dad as usual he took his freakin precious DSLR out to camp whore with nature and he ended up in TimeSquare at some nature exhibition and he is going to go pick up scuba diving with my lil bro end of the year.
But the best part is, He came back and he suddenly ask me, ' eh, wanna fly ?'
My dad hand me this info about this flying academy and he ask me to pick up flying as a hobby !! omg man !! its been my dream to fly !! its only a PPL ( those small plane ) license .
Oh yea.

Yea, college. good and bad.
as usual, nothing is perfect.
Will intro my college friends soon on blog.

No comments: