Friday 5 June 2009

My Redeemer Lives

My friends, I am about to tell you a story, which you will read this and it will be a story to remember and a tale to tell. A story that made me tear. really touching.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One day, a son asked his daddy, 'dad, would you like to run a marathon with me?'

Dad : sure son.

They run the marathon together.

Another time, the son asked his daddy, 'dad, would you like to run a marathon with me?'

Dad : sure son. i would love to.

The next time, son asked his daddy, 'dad, would you like to run the Ironman with me?'
( Ironman is a difficult event which includes 4km swimming, 20km biking, 40km running etc. )


Dad : sure son. I would love to.

At this point, you might think that this story may sound simple with a father and son joining marathons. Watch the clip below.

Its about a great relationship of a father and son.



My Redeemer Lives - Team Hoyt

Praise the Lord.

Team Hoyt , the real dad who sacrificed for his son.

No comments: