Saturday 20 June 2009

Its a Saturday night. Saturday nights to the youth's philosophy, its a night to spend out with friends.
I have absolute no idea why am i still at home
Is either i'm not a lil kid anymore or there is just something wrong with my biological calender.
As i scroll through my music play list, reminiscence of my days just start to overflow my mind.
Thinking of people, places, events.
Its late now, and I am suffering from Insomnia these days for some certain reason.
Currently, my mind is just filled with rhythm. Lyrics. Melody.
As these goes on as part of my life, my mind was busy with biological calculations that manipulates within different people i think of.

" where the heart belongs to "

As my mind was busy with its own thoughts for different feelings developed by different people, this passage below made me thought even more.


As the world does it's pirouettes
don't we ever get giddy of it all?
the sights and sounds never end.
every moment is something new.
once in a lifetime.
never to come by ever again.
and i guess if not for keeping our eyes hydrated,
blinking would be a total waste of time.

Life's just like that.
short and sweet;
bittersweet,
like a meteor shower that sweeps the sky.
dotting it with little surprises.
reminisce the ones that passed.
don't regret the ones you miss.
for if you do you'll miss the very next one.
and life's too short for that.
so dance your little dance.
walk the walk
no regrets. period.
and try not to blink for you'll miss the stars
that streak for you and me

great words from Jun Hsien.

No comments: