Sunday 28 June 2009

Mellow


Once a vulgar brutal beast, mellowed down for someone who made an impact .
A clear blue sky once had been destroyed by uncertainties of choices
Joy had its sorrow times, a dance has it's melancholy occasion.
The pirouettes slows down as time seems to be boring everyday.

You're like the clear blue sky that i always admired.
The stars that reflects on my pool as i stroll through my garden.
The reminiscence of those good times,
Mesmerizing moments that we spent.
Memories starts to flood into my mind as I stoned.

Feeling the breeze of the night,
Stars scattering across the sky
As the moon brightens up the dark dingy pathway,
I gave myself hope again, telling myself I should go for it.

Words that doesn't bring meanings should remain mystery.
But actions backed up with effort should be worth giving a chance.

What a week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Wednessday, all of us had a freaking long break from 11 to 2. So, all of us headed for lunch first. Then there's the crazyness of college that takes place.

Arun, Me, William, Siu Yen, Yit Jun, Chris (CR9), Shannon, Kok, Hafiz.

Headed up to DSA and played PingPong. Something new.
Even new er - we played 3 on 3 PingPong.
Crazyness times man. Really had fun and had laughing session.
Then we headed out to the open carpark at 1pm in the afternooon.
Hot striking sun above us, We played FOOTBALL !!!
All in THICK JEANS AND BLACK T-SHIRTS
pictures will be posted up soon.

No comments: