Friday 13 February 2009

Moving on

Currently, my mind is flooded with stuff that recently i picked up.

Well, recently, watched American Pie 1-6 in 3 days. It maybe weird to some people but from that movie, i learned alot. I realise its not all about sex that i learned from the movie, but a life to move on knowing whats better for a change. I realised, how teenagers are kept inside a world of their own. Comparing the movie to the realistic world, which my cousins are currently all over the world, I realised i have not looked far enough being a teenager, many of my friends does not see things how it should be. Many is not looking far enough or wide enough. Its a great movie thou.

While hanging around waiting for my results to be out, which I will plan to apply for foundation in science in HELP institute. At the mean time, I have a few plans to work on for my current free time and also my future leisure and something to work on.
I'm currently going back to school every Saturday to help out the taekwondo class also to get rid of those weight that i gained due to the Chinese new year cookies.
My friend and I will also get an office lot and turn it into our own Jamming Studio and a Taekwondo studio. We will be forming a band hoping to be good enough for performance soon to get some extra income to get new equipments. The studio will be open to anyone who I know.

Anyone who plans to learn Taekwondo please do contact me. =) thats about it.

No comments: