Monday 16 February 2009

A long week

Its been a really tiring day and week for me.
As i mentioned earlier, my friends and I will be forming a jamming studio and a taekwondo studio. Thinking that it was an easy task, but realising after that, many things had to be reconsider. After spending 1 full week going out from late morning till midnight, we finally moved to the next step. We're now one step closer to own our own studio, which is now in renovation progress and will start moving in in march.
Well, Saturday is quite a miserable day for me. Had to go out and finish up some business with the agents and stuff, and at night, went out to 1U which is not an ideal thing to do with the same gender in that place on that day. Almost every sight i browse, its either the dude is holding her hands, or on the waist, OR, flowers everywhere, bears here and there, escalators stood in pairs and when i'm walking with the guys, it makes me feel kinda wrong. (somehow)



Went for dinner and spend some time, then had Haagen daz ice-cream !! KK spent us. haha. Then went for a little 'drink' before going home.
Went home just before 12 and just showered myself with cold water. Is either the cold water freezed my brain or the chocolate from the ice-cream kept me awake.. but blurry, then guess what? I was talking to an 'angel' after that. Definitely I wasn't drunk because the 'Angel' called my handphone which these fairies are getting quite high-tech nowadays.
Good thing this 'Angel' speaks english, and CHINESE too !! wow, had alot of time in heaven to learn all sorts of languages eh. Well, was entertained while i can't sleep, that was good. later on, my blurry-ness after the call from heaven put me to sleep at 3am. ( actually was talking to Erina )

if anyone would like to contact the 'Angel', pls call. 1-800-OH-YEAH

No comments: