Friday 27 February 2009

It Feels Good

Once again I get to feel the reminiscence of waking up 6 in the morning to go to school as usual, the difference this time is just that i'm going out breakfast at 7 in the morning !!

haha. stupid rite

Well, actually went over to william's house then disturbed him from his sleep and then went for breakfast before heading to futsal. Its been awhile playing football in the morning and its quite refreshing, now my left shin is weak due to excessive force from anchoring a shot. At the mean time, we called up lee young to ask him to skip school for us. What a nice friend =)

This time was like playing with the ex-5D people. Everyone from the opposite team is from 5D last year. Then I limp my way to ss2 to meet up lee young with william with my injured left leg because william doesn't want to take a cab~

Then, now, the only thing that is functioning is my fingers typing this. My leg is tired, i'm tired and my eyes is going to close anytime. sleeping infront of the computer.


Oh, due to our poor-ness and economy crisis and future financial breakdown, we shared to buy a new ball.. our balls are well broken and 1 shot more to burst it.

Nike T90 Strike.


No comments: