Sunday 19 October 2008

Wat a surprise

Saturday, I was ready and about to leave house for futsal about 9.45 am. SOMEONE called and say if I want to be surprised~ ( Yes of course )
So this SOMEONE asked me to count to 60 and open my front door. I thought it was a prank because I've never specifically tell anyother ppl where I live. Well, 60 seconds passed and nothing appear infront of my door. The moment I turn back, i recieved a phone call and this SOMEONE asked me to open my door. ( in my mind, ' i just checked and nothing or anyone was outside 1 seconds ago' )
When I opened my door, instead of being surprised, I was give a HEART ATTACK when Cheryl and Wendy was there. like there !! Early in the morning, partially blur, couldn't believe with my eyes~ What a bomb. thx to william who leaked out the information !!
Well, was glad they droped by to say hi~
Futsal, the grass court was really great. Guys, futsal look for me, i can get cheap for the nicest court.
After that went for extra class, accounts. Understand and i can finally complete my Document 1 ~
When i reach home, was surfing net, watching videos (clean), editing some songs, was then shocked for the second time where Cheryl called. guess wert?
We all went for a movie. Movie was quite interesting but unsure about whether the girls enjoyed it. Hope they don' watch this for the sake of the guys =) Well, at least they brought me out from misery~ staying at home is bored !! Went about 8 and reached home about 12. I'm worn out for the day. Futsal, tuition, movie without a nap~
Thats about it. Had a really great night. Thx for calling us out =)

No comments: