Saturday 4 October 2008

Although its only 1 month away from my exam, still being quite ignorant about it. Well, updates about my week.

Thursday - was at home whole day, no one was online. there is actually, a few friends. All i did was PS2, computer and eat. Had a few dotA matches online with some people. Then sis's boyfriend decided to bring me to Pasar Malam SS2. Went there at 8 and the streets were empty. I could play football on the LDP highway. haha. Then about 1 am, parents was finally home from vacation.

Friday - William dragged me from my freakin house to seksyen 14 McD. Well, its quite worth going all the way there, the environment was great. Studied there ( kinda ) and met new friends.
Finally i got to see WENDY ! and also her friends Isabell and Cheryl. and there was this inconstant guy that came and left and came and left. ?? I forgived william for draggin me away from my bed because atleast my day was quite cheerful. Or rather high~ We kept saying about excessive alchohol got clot in out brain due to the previous drinking in lee young's party because for this few days, we got kinda really really high. Laughed through the whole day at McD. Even at home.. ( alone )

Saturday - First futsal in morning. 11.am till 1.30. 3 teams. played like mad. well. later gone to lunch with lee young, lee gaen, and william. then DoTA !!

No comments: