Saturday 11 October 2008

Tagged by Jia kent

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time:17.10
Name : Tan Wei Jun
Sisters : 1
Brothers : 1
Shoe size : 10
Height : 175
Where do you live : Lembah Subang
Favourite drinks : Milo ice, Teh ice, 100 plus, sprite
Favourite breakfast : McD breakfast ??
Have you ever been on a plane : Of course.
Swam in the ocean : Of course
Fallen asleep in school : Why not~
Broken someone's heart : Never got a chance. mine's broken anyway~
Fell off your chair :
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Used to~ till things changed
Saved e-mails : every single one.
What is your room like : nice comfy bed and blanky
What's right beside you : computer
What is the last thing you ate : Char siu pao
Ever had chicken pox : yea
Sore throat : yea
Stitches : yea
Broken nose : erm, nop
Do you believe in love at first sight : it depends
Like picnics : depends who is it with
Who was the last person you danced with : not telling
Last made you smile : william ?? nah, someone lar =)
You last yelled at : william !!

Today did you :
Talk to someone you like : Nop, its been awhile since i talked to her.
Kissed anyone : in my dreams
Get sick : very often. I'm having flu now
Talked to an ex : sry. no girlfriends before
Miss someone : always
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : only 2
What's under your bed :Skateboard
Who do you really hate : bitches
What time is it now : 17.15

Randoms :
Q : Is there a person who is on your mind right now : yea. always
Q : Do you have any siblings : yea.
Q : Do you want children : hmm, why not
Q : Do you smile often : everyday
Q : Do you like your hand-writing : proud of it
Q : Are your toenails painted :
Q : Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : i'm flexible. anyone's will do
Q : What colour shirt are you wearing : white
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : on my way home from futsal
Q: I can't wait till :
1. I finish my SPM
2. I get my birthday presents
3. the next outing with my friends and buddies
4. I get my first girlfriend ??
5. I find paradise
6. Malaysia's standard is at par as England
7. the next meal
Q: When did you cry last : can't remember
Q: Are you a friendly person: hit me baby~ I am~
Q: Do you have any pets : Died
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now : at home ? don know, she made a distance ( i have to answer this ) ?!

Did the last person you held hands with u mean anything to you now? : can't remember who was it.
Do you sleep with the TV on? : no
What are you doing right now? : being tagged here and there
Have you ever crawled through a window? : haha. quite a few times
Can you handle the truth? : always
Are you closer to your mother or father? : not sure
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: no one
How many people can you say you've really loved? : not yet
Do you eat healthy? : not really
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: wth, no girlfriend lar bro~
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : quite~
How often do you go to church?twice or thrice a year? : more than this
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : computer or my friends.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? erm...loud
Are you confident? yesh!! ( most of the times )

5 things I was doing 10 years ago (1998)
1 - In Phui Chai studying
2 - Still learning all the bad words
3 - Learning piano
4 - Learning how to swim
5 - Eat, shit sleep ??

5 things on my to-do list today
1 - Sleep
2 - Study
3 - EAT
4 - watch tv
5 - computer

5 snacks I enjoy
1 - Ruffles
2 - scones
3 - chocolate
4 - sweets
5 - milo

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1 - Get myself all my dream cars !!
2 - Get myself a multi million dollar pent house
3 - Invest some of it to earn more !
4 - Shopping for nice clothes
5 - Get myself wat i like

5 of my bad habits
1 - always make mistakes in my homework
2 - can't stop eating when i start
3 - being too kind to strangers till ppl don appreciate me ??
4 - love to disturb my friends
5 - can't get away from the computer once i'm glued to it

5 places I have lived in
1 - Selangor
2 - Sabah ( all over it for 22 days with 24 whackos )
3 - Penang
4 -
5 -

5 jobs I've had
1 - don't work~
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -

No comments: