Thursday 22 May 2008

OMG. tiredness man. Yesterday night after Chemistry tuition William meet me outside my tuition and he followed me home. We reach my home around 10.30pm and chill out in my house till 12.30 am. We then headed down to NZX and show him around the place and stuff lar.

1.00am, we went to a mamak instead of a pub bcz scared got fight. We ate out dinner/ supper/ breakfast at that time and watch a movie played on the screen by Arnold Schweze .. something...

Champions League starts and 2.45am and i'm telling you, from 1.00am onwards till 6.00 am we are breathing in smokes from smokers from everywhere @!!! i mean it, everywhere. We drank like 3 cups of Tea and tried to stay awake with that supply for the whole day. MU won, lucky shit. Chealsea's 'Grant' suck. don deserve to win.

Atmosphere was crowded and many ppl scream and jump up when Peter.C blocked Ronaldo's shot !!! well, it was great.

Went to school after that, we reach around 6.55 am and decided to drink another cup of tea in school to stay awake. We are darn tired and hungry man. Need sugar !! During class, me, wei chun, nigel and lik man slept like logs for a few periods. William next door also the same. Non of us could open our eyes or feel our blood circulating. I calculated, I am awake for 43 hours non-stop and this 43 hours are activities. I can die man.

After school, gotta stay back to prepare games for tomorro's Hari Guru games. Kelab Kembara in charge to do this so, yea, alot of games. under hot sun gotta prepare. tomorro gotta reach early just to get the games up. I am so gonna die, no more strength and energy.

So, conclusion, 60% of guys in our school got black eye bags and all these guys slept in class through out the day. Me and william total drank 6 cups of TEA !! trying to stay awake. Later at night still got Add math tuition. Aiyo, don noe still got back-up energy to even open my eyes there. I'm so tired!!

No comments: