Wednesday 21 May 2008

the day was hectic and i'm so gonna cry. So far recieve Maths, Accounts, BM, EST, Chemistry. Physics. i helped nigel get 1 mark for physics for him to pass. XD 15 minutes i strain my eyes and spot mistakes. *clap*clap* *feel proud*
i fail 3 out of 6 and i only pass physics, EST and maths. i got so depress in the morning and all my other classmates were also emo-ing. Couldn't do much, tried to cheer them up but i am also not very cheerful at that time. I msg clarice and Mia in school to chat.. only Mia replied. darn, she *pook* me with arrows man, she got so happy and laughed at me when i failed.

I was expecting that i could release some sadness by talking to her, ended up, she gave me high blood pressure. XD but still, she's a 'good' friend to still chat with me although we were both having class. =) she cursed me, ( my phone kena rampas )

currently in nigel's house, after school got meeting then now blogging in his house. later William comin over at night then we watching Champions League !!!! he sleeping over XD

No comments: