Saturday 17 May 2008

Hardcore

Don't really know wat is the point of asking our school PM and PIPG chairman just to come and present our certificate. All those old folks crap darn alot man. Amelia was like standing behind them smiling, I'm controlling my self not to laugh. And Sir Ben made me as a demonstrator. That is so so so Emberassing. !!

Well, training in the morning was usual, get to teach. Training at first was quite tiring.. legs shaking. It was quite tiring as the sun was hot, then it rained, then fuyoh, heat rise up . Just right before i get to leave after training, Amelia was like releasing ' stress' ( where she doesn't have) by whacking my arms. Now still a little numb and weak and shaky shaky~ think i'm gonna cry because of her. ps : amelia finds it rather fun whacking me.

Went futsal right after training. I worned off, no more strength. Amelia claimed that she saw me when i was on my way there. I stood outside the petshop and i can't really find her, ( having difficulties) well, i think it was at the traffic light when all the cars stoped and I just didn't really bother to look into any of the cars as we were late for our game.

I was struggling as both my legs are burning and my carfs are cramp'ing' Still, i played.

After this post, i'm so gonna doze off on my bed listening to Elements of Life by tiesto. I can't walk anymore. later gotta sleep enough, charge my battery, dress up nicely and move on for Shiat Teen's birthday party. Gonna party all night. parents not around afternoon. Blast my speakers and sub-woofers to the max. XD


stupid imeem so slow. the music section always pop out so late.
ps: no music = no life

No comments: