Wednesday 24 September 2008

Dilemma

I can't make up my mind now. ok, this is how it goes.
Last month, Sabah expedition 2008was officially canceled due to lack of people. So, we ( 4 of us ) decided to buy the prom tickets since the expedition was canceled. I've even got my suit ready~ on a discounted price~
Well, what we did not see it coming was a new expedition organised by the form 4's. They wanted to go for a camp so badly but not Sabah~ So they organised a Semenanjung trip. its about 10 days but the thing is, it clashes with the darn prom!
Prom maybe common when we step ahead into the college but high school prom is only once in a life time. I'm only 17 for a time. So, this prom seems rather important for me and the whole bunch of form5's before we split up~
Expedition is another camp that i can't miss out because traveling with my friends are always fun. ( since i experienced it in SABAH 2007 ) plus, experience i can go through with Sir. Can't affor to loose al the fun and moments together anymore. Its the end of my highschool journey and its also a split end for me.
Non of us can rather decide. trust me. A whole lot of us are still waiting for each to make a move. Even the other 'gang's.. Those who know me well, please drop me your view and oppinion. Appreciate it.

But, i have a feeling expedition will be the one~ meaning no more weijun in the monkey suit. =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

go for the prom la. since you've already been to the other one before. like ou said,high school prom's once in a lifetime.

Wei Jun said...

aww man~ its also my last expedition.. both are last..
hmph~ prom.. go with who?? no chicks to go with also. haha. u be my temperary chick for a day ? =) sigh~