Saturday 16 April 2011

2nd Home

*Taylors Lake Side @ roughly 7pm during Sunset

I've been staying back in campus pretty much lately, spending more time there than being at home. I'm sure the enthusiasm won't last for long but at least, I enjoy skipping the jam home staying back there with friends either doing our work or just plainly crapping all night long. I can say, the environment is pretty nice at night.

Haven't been eating properly or having a proper diet for this week because I'm broke, trying to control my expenditure now. Gummy bears are addictive shit man !

*Dead bird at the carpark beside my car in taylors. Was quite close to squishing it, then I'll have to post it on phuckedtube.com.

I can say, I'm enjoying Uni life now. Studying is a stressful thing, but I find the fun of being around people to share it. My class is made up of mostly people younger than me but, its all good. Its fun. 

No comments: