Tuesday 8 March 2011

Happy Birthday Chin Face

Attention all : All my photos are all uploaded in High Res. Click on the photos for a Full Resolution

Its been awhile, and I came back with a sudden rush of urge to post. Have been slacking for so long before this, spending my days playing, fooling around, partying, performed at gigs, birthdays, etc.
Uni finally started, have to tone down a lil' now. 

Lets go through with a little updates, it was Nick's birthday last Sunday, so we headed to Delicious Bangsar to celebrate Superwantanmian's 20th birthday. 


Pinto - Superwantanmian [ Nick ]
Some of the foods we had, I got carried away with my food I forgot to shoot the others. *oops*

There you go. Happy birthday dude. 

What's better is after the dinner. Impromptu experimental shots @ HELP college at 1am. Wasn't a problem finding a model and we had our equipments with us :) 
photos will be up soon. 






No comments: