Wednesday 12 May 2010

KTA in Malaysia

One of the best events ever in my life just happened to me. For some people, it would be like, Michael Jackson performing in Malaysia, or some ABDC member dancing in Malaysia, Beyonce singing live here, playing football with Christiano Ronaldo. What just happened to me was, I just witnessed the Korean National Taekwondo Team. Yes, it's like the biggest ever. Look at it this way, they only perform for olympics, open ceremonies for famous events in the world but they are in Malaysia for a 3 day course. Monday - Tuesday - performance. Wednesday - what I attended was a 1.5 hour training with the Korean Champions ! The place was filled with all sorts of taekwondo people from all over Malaysia, at least those who can make it. Its a chance that not everyone in this world will have. I thank God for this rare opportunity to just take place in my very life. The Korean National Team with their team manager and the National Coach and the Grand Master came down as well. Its for some Malaysia - Korea relationship celebration shitz. Its like training with the top class in the world. No doubt it was extremely tired and energy draining, but it's worth our effort to drive down to KL just for this. They are like superstars in the world of Taekwondo, they are the best in the world. I'm just speechless. No words can describe my joy at this very moment.
Photos will be posted up soon

No comments: