Friday 30 October 2009

APPLE !

Okay lets rewind a few days back toWednesday. College was usual, skipped Physics to go to the LIBRARY [ fulamak omg walaueh I know Rite ?! ]. Erm, yea. Went to HELP's Library to play Teasure Hunt for some books for my Research Paper. Got embarrased by SOMEONE in the lift and when we arrived, we didn't know where was the library [ it was in the other block ] so we went up, 6, 5, 7, 9,10 then back to 1 !!!! which the library is at the 1st floor ~ Apparently, the librarians in HELP doesn't like to help guys because that guy was so rude to me and william but so NICE to momoko. ish~ [ now you know who embarrased me in the lift ]


Wed evening, had an appoinment with usual pals to have dinner. Jia Kent took the honour to be our Ahmad and he actually wore black and all of us wore white ! [ coincidence ]. Went to Km Gary and made a mess out of the place and really had fun time eating. Then went walk-walk before headin home to finish up my stupid Malaysian Studies Essay.

Anxiously I waitied for Friday. After class I head over to 1U with Yitty Boy to go to the " Mac City Hospital " to collect my newborn. Yeap. I got my NANO now [ woot woot ] I'm going to start flooding in songs. Btw, I got the Silver one.






Owh, ladies and gentlemans, I would love to introduce you a few nice albums that I am currently addicted to and it is really nice. I am loaded with songs, new songs, old songs, rubbish songs, awesome songs, and realllly nice songs too. Ring me up to get them free !

This is DJ Tiesto's Newest Abum called "  KALEDOSCOP " and trust me, its a real good stuff.
This is Benny Benassi's album of Rock N Rave




which is really god. This is a real DOPE.

No comments: