Friday 26 December 2008

Christmas Eve

It was Christmas eve, missing all my friends. So called everyone out and had a day. Watched ' Yes Man ' with, Me, nigel, Umesh, Shaun Chong, Shiang leng, Shiat teen, William, wei chun, Jia kent, lik man. till evening, went to island cafe for a supper and drinks there. then went to play some games.. went home bout 3am.





Its a farewell for nigel, umesh, shaun as they are leaving on saturday to NS !





Will miss you guys, God bless.










me and shiat teen ( realise she got her hair cut SHORT ?? nice rite )

Shiat teen so serious to beat me orh
shaun, wei chun, nigel

GRRRR ~ new hairstyle


eunice, jia kent , shiang leng

william, jia kent, shaun

eunice , shiang leng


how sweet. wei chun on the left, jia kent, nigel, shiat teen, me on top


friends forever


look who we met. Rong kae


midnight





how sweet eh






emoing ??





celebration





say cheese






shaun and wei chun










shiang leng and her sweetheart william





lik man and eunice


lik man


Umesh first time playing. I was kinda teaching him








Shiang leng trash Umesh


Nigel and shiat teen


Umesh and shiat teen in arcade


i trash shiat teen !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.