Saturday 22 November 2008

This battle is about to end. ( SPM )
Physics, EST and accounts to go.
I was packing up my text books to be returned to school yesterday and I felt something weird.
My table once messy with books and papers scattering around is now empty.
As I stack those books together, I know what is in those books isn't just words and formulas that I've been studying. In each of those pages lies a story of my high school life. Memories buried deep in those books.
Is this it ? Is this the end of my childhood ? Last day of high school can be quite
sad.
My last paper will be on the 1st Dec.
There is so much I want to do. Hang out, sleep over, midnight excursion, parties.
Don't know where to start.
All this wouldn't last long till we all move on.
Start a new life, colleges, works.
All this piling up in my head now.

NZX is kinda filled with stuffs again~

No comments: