Saturday 12 July 2008


listen to the songs above. its for this and the next few coming posts
Its been awhile since i blog due to studies and works to accomplish. Well, i'm still quite facing some unforeseen problem that constantly strike and it had made me lost the feel to blog =)


One day, i was thinking~

about ?~

this:


When i grow up, what would i want in my house ?

I would want an extremely big room with alot of walls. Why ?

I want to paste all the pictures that i've taken on the wall. And i would like to fit the room with 6 way surround sound system =) I'm starting to miss the feeling being a youth and a teenager.

10 years later, I don't think I will still get a moment like this ever again with my friends and buddies. I shall cherish all the moments i had with all my friends now. But my exams and studies are sifling my freedom to walk out with my friends. I HAD moments that i perished in me with my friends but I seem not to find it often anymore. Don't know why.



Things are changing, same goes to people. One day, we will all have to MOVE ON. The word 'move on' had always causes my eyes to be bubbled with tears. Because moving on is not really easy for me for I'm afraid of the future. All this friends of mine, whom I had been living with for my teenage life, fighting through troubles, sharing tears, joy, laughter and smiles. I can't afford to turn back and see everyone waving 'bye' and everyone walking different directions. Imagine now I'm with my friends having fun during football which we always have every saturday. One day, where we will play together for the last time, and after the match, we gather in the middle in a group, we give each other a hug and left the field with the ball in the middle. Where we all will live a new life, working, studying all over the world. Now, the field will be empty. And everytime when you are out there, thinking back at the game you had with your friends when you were young, well, there are many more to go.


So, a friendly advice to all,

Do appreciate your friends around you, don't let them be alone because you will definately regret someday. Then you will feel a sadness that really can be felt by the pain on your heart with tears streaming down your face. Love you all man~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Probably I can say with this blog make, more some interesting topics.