Wednesday 23 April 2008

I got served

Second period, EST !! my teacher, Pn Meena, she freakin kick me out of the class because i just answered a question with a lame joke !! when i went out , the whole class can joke around with full lameness !! wth is this rubbish man.

Worst thing happened. When i was standing outside, i saw this person walking up the stairs quite far away, saw the shoes, knowing it is school leaver ( wearing outing shoe ) i was thinking .. oooo.. maybe got hot chick coming can see, but .. but ... but .. it turned out to be AMELIA !!

She is such a nice friend, nice enough to come up stairs and hide at the stairs ( my class is the highest floor and second from the corner ) because the first class got no people. She is nice enough to come up and laugh at me. Intended to take a picture samore. Sigh man, early morning kicked out from class still have to face Amelia, rubbing salt on my wound. ouchies.

Wat a day to come and collect your cirtificate in school and i don't understand why does she have to go all the way to Block C ? The office is at block A man. What a day for me to get punish and what a day for Amelia to come !

Me, outside.. picture taken by Amelia's phone. too bad its a little too clear to see me. sigh

*whackpokeslap* u Amelia

No comments: