Monday 8 October 2007

Nice~

As some people know, I will be joining the school club, Club Kembara for an expedition in Sabah for a tiredness of life 22 days. This is an expedition and not a vacation, so you guys don't think I am gonna enjoy 100% *5 Star* service. I am going with 2 teachers and 24 maniacs!! Its gonna be fun, i am gonna climb that Mount KK =) talest mountain in some place la. cool rite? Ya, so i gotta get prepared and buy some stuff, shoes and stuff. My dad bought me this cool Nike sports shoe man! its kinda expensive thou, but its extremely comfortable and nice!! its abit greenish. it actually cost me RM 330. But it worth every penny we spent because it is always gonna be beside my bed with me starring at it. haha. I am gonna touch it , smell it, hug it, and guess wart! its a shoe.. not a girl =) girls~ shooo off!! don wan you all. haha..



ah.. beautiful green


hehe.. nice?


woa !! getting abit too much~


ok.. its enough!!


oh crap!! camwhore !! first time man!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice shoes!!
Enjoy your trip!.. and say hi to everyone there..

I wish I can visit you some time...


Juan

Wei Jun said...

ah!! Juan !! you found this page ?! you are really great, how did you find this? anyways, thx =) come visit me when you're free. i will prepare ' Roti Pisang ' for you . I wish to go to US to visit you too, but too expensive ~

Wei Jun said...

yesh geline.. shoo!! shoo!! =) f got food for me then come come..

natiyus said...

huan -> i buy you 1 roti, 2 pisang, tak mau minyak ok? haha

jun -> or did the girls shooed you away? wakaka

Wei Jun said...

suyi > its JUAN !! pronouce as Huan.

Suyi > walaueh !! too much man you.. obviously i shoo them away..~

Anonymous said...

wei jun! cute la u taking picture wit ur shoe there.. haha ^^ neway :] nice shoe yas..