Monday 23 February 2009

Dream come true


How does it feels like owning something that you've been dreaming about, not all the time but something you dream about.

How does it feels like owning something that is going to be an entertainment and also your future at the age of 18.

Today, me, KK, straw, went to get the keys from the owner and finally, KK and me have finally establish our own studio.

We will start moving in drums, equipments and furniture as soon as tomorrow. I am just so thrilled to know that I have a jamming studio of my own , also teaching Taekwondo which me and KK will be the main coach there. WOW.

Its like, founder of this training ground, jamming studio. Can spend my time there when I am bored.

This evening, we went there to have a meeting and I only managed to get home for dinner about 10pm. Now I know how does it feel to be an adult who is working and always not beable to be home in time for dinner. Meeting was great, although its just the 3 of us.

No doubt its really tiring and much efforts and time had been splashed out by us. ( not to mention Money ) , but i think its worth doing this. Its going to be our private work place, jamming studio and taekwondo accademy which will profit us after a few months.

So anxious !! Anyone interested in learning

Taekwondo

Piano

Guitar

Drums


Feel free to contact me. haha.

No comments: